Monday, July 28, 2008

STILL PREGNANT!!!

STILL PREGNANT! 9 days to go... thought for sure that little Luke would be here by now! I was 1 cm dilated at my last appt. (last Friday). No contractions, really... just really HOT and tired!!! It is 85 degrees here and there is no AC! I think it may rain this evening and hopefully it will cool off some. We are so thankful that Mom is here! She and Jack have really bonded... it's so cute to see. As for me, I just keep eating and hoping that at any minute I'll stand up and my water will break :o) Nope, just stood up... nothing! So we just keep waiting....

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering....thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I just saw Michael's Facebook and Luke is here! Can't wait for a post and some pictures. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best blogsite ever! WELCOME BABY LUKE!!
    love, Great Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete