Monday, July 28, 2008

What we've been up to....

Yesterday we went to the Herforst Fest just down the road from us. Jack absolutely fell in love with the trucks merry-go-round. Yes, there was an epic tantrum when we had to take him off... but he had such a good time on it it was worth it... I think!? Daddy, on the other hand almost got sick... but he pulled through for his little guy!

It rained last night and Jack had a blast playing in it while Michael grilled some burgers... the Felsen special! Jack was soaked from head to toe... he loved every minute of it!

YUM!!!!! Baked beans.... not sure which spoon I can fit more on so I'll just use both. Actually, Jack has developed the habit of holding a utensil in each hand while he eats... but most of the time he's still eating with his hands... while holding the utensils... we really think he's quite talented!
Jack is playing in his sandbox that grammy made for him! He really likes sitting in the sand and rolling his trucks through it... what a boy!
Thanks to Oma Felsen for sending us Jack's first tee ball set. He preferred to put the pears from the yard on the stand and hit them instead of the tee ball.
This one is for you, Dad.... sorry, it's the best we could do. We'll try again....
The base had a plane show (I'm sure it's called something different) this past weekend. It was really neat to see the planes up close... we even got to go inside some of them.

Here we are at Abtei Himmerod. They make some of the strongest beer that Michael has had here in Germany. We bought a few bottles to add to our stash for our shipment home next summer.

One night we decided to give Jack his bath outside in his pool. He had so much fun splashing... the mohawk fits him perfectly, don't you think?


Playing in the tunnel with Grammy! "Where's Jack?" "BOO!!"
I take my truck everywhere!


1 comment:

  1. These are such great photos! I love that he hits the pears instead of the ball!!

    ReplyDelete