Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweet Baby Luke

Luke is finally here! I guess he was tired of waiting, too. After my last post I was sure it would be another week or so! I woke up about midnight that night with some contractions. We were at the hospital by about 1:15 am and he was born at 5:18 am. Everything went well (minus the epidural only working on my left side :o) and Sweet Baby Luke weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. He measured 20.75 cm. He is a great baby! He only cries when he's hungry! Jack doesn't seem to pay much attention to him yet... but I'm sure that will change!

Jack was more interested in the cool gadgets on the bed than his new baby brother!

Jack must have been calling his friends to spread the good news!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Felsens! He is gorgeous and we are thrilled for you. Much love, Kate Kevin & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of Jack on the phone. I am so glad that things went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet him and see Jack all grown up too.
    love to all,
    Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenny! Luke is so cute! I am so happy for all of you! Take care of yourself and enjoy your new bundle of joy!
    Carrie Zkiab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to update the family tree... j

    ReplyDelete