Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pre-Christmas Photo Op...


Jack: "Seriously, is this really happening?
Luke: "Oh, come on, it will only take a minute. And, they say we get a special treat after."
Jack: "Look, I've been around a little longer than you, kid...I've done this a few times.... it's not worth the sucker!"
50 shots later.....
Luke: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, COME ON! I have things to do, woman. I have to rearrange the kitchen cabinets, and throw my bro's fav race car in the potty. Speaking of potty- hey Jack, say you have to use the potty so we can get up already.
Jack: "I told you- it ain't worth it... let's just get this over with. The sooner we surrender the sooner we can take off these matching outfits.


Merry Christmas 2009
Love, Jack and Luke



4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Love the commentary! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY TOO hilarious!!! Too funny! Perfect pictures, perfect boys! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DY-ING laughing! Too cute of a post and two too cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Jenny, you can write!!! Merry Xmas to all of you. Love.

    ReplyDelete