Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

As 2009 comes to an end, I am almost speechless thinking of all that has happened in our lives. It seems that we have been on the move for an entire year... first moving from Germany, then to NY, then to SC, back to NY, and finally back to SC (which, by the way, is where we will be happily calling home for the next few years). Michael returns in February and I can't tell you how excited we are to have our family together again! I thank God for the wonderful family and friends who have offered unconditional love and support during this year! I am positive that we could not have made it without you! I am thrilled at the promise this new year brings and pray God blesses each of you with health, happiness, and a spectacular 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! I don't know if I sent you a Christmas Card already or not. Long story short, I found one addressed and stamped to you, but not sealed. It made me wonder. Anyhow, I mailed it yesterday or the day before and hopefully it will reach you soon! If you already got one, now you have 2, if you didn't get one, sorry it's late! I know, I'm crazy!! :D

    ReplyDelete