Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Day

It snowed today!! I can't believe how excited I still get when I see the snow... there is something magical about it. We went out and Jack LOVED it!! We made a mini snowman and had a snowball fight, and stomped on many, many snowballs. There was actually another boy and his father playing outside and Jack kept giving the snowballs I would make to the other boy to throw at his dad. He thought it was so funny :o) He insisted on sliding down the snow covered slide... and that cut our snow play short. I should have brought his snow suit!!! I think every picture I have taken of Luke lately has been of him in his carseat.
Jack and his snowman... yes, that is the snowman's PT Cruiser. He drove it all the way from the North Pole :o)

Hmmmm..... the snowman wasn't so lucky today.


Jack squeezing his snow. He kept saying "snow" all day today!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! It looks like Jack had a great time in the snow. Sadly, I don't think we'll get much here.

    ReplyDelete