Okay, I know we are not in London... but I couldn't think of anything else to title the post... and I thought it was funny :o)
We have been having a BLAST here in jolly ole' England. Michael has been working LIKE A MAD MAN getting ready for his case (which started today and HOPEFULLY will be done by next Tues, as we leave for Tuscany on Thurs!!). Jack's injury hasn't slowed him down one bit and we've been exploring the base, watching planes, chasing balls... and each other, sliding down slides, and taking our train everywhere! Yes, Jack's new obsession is Thomas the train. Cars and puzzles... a thing of the past (or at least until we get back home :o) There is a great indoor playground for the toddler kiddos at the other base (about 15 min. from where we are). It's great... they have WiFi and Starbucks!! This morning we made our first adventure alone with mommy driving on the wrong side of the road......... and allow me to toot my own horn.... because I didn't get honked at once!!! A few times I scared myself, but apparantly the other drivers in the UK are just as bad because they didn't seem to notice :o)
After Jack wakes up from his nap, we'll change his nappy and then head out for a bit of a stroll :o) I LOVE IT HERE!
Sounds like you guys are having a blast! I hope Michael's trial goes well and finishes in time for your trip.
ReplyDelete