Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dad's Last Day before another TDY

This is Michael typing this part of the blog. I apologize in advance.
The two boys just hanging out. Jack has now lost his eyes from all the pictures we take. In fact, my lovely wife Jenny is taking pictures as I write this. Purple Man Luke (long story) is just hanging out and being the best baby ever.
These are pics of the jeans I wore while Jack and I went for a walk. Mommy and Luke headed to the Commissary and Jack and I decided to go on the Mud Walk. It was a little cold, wet, and windy but I have to get the young Lad ready for upstate NY somehow. Don't tell Mommy but I took off his pretty purple gloves and let him go around and get mud all over the place. I guess I am not that good at hiding the evidence.....you would think as a defense attorney I would be better than this. Anyhow, it was a very special day with my very special son.




After All Saint's Day Mass. Gotta Love Jack's smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment