Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crayons, Dirt and Fingerpaint....OH MY!

I put together Jack's new easel while he was napping today. He had such a huge smile on his face when he saw it. He kept looking up at me, back at the easel, and up at me again with the biggest smile... and if he could say the words I'm sure he would have been saying, "Is this mine???" It was the most adorable thing!
The weather has been awesome the last two days... NO RAIN and SUNNY SKIES!!! We have been taking advantage of it and spent most of the last two days outside. Do you see the pile of dirt? Jack was ignoring me when I kept telling him that he had thrown enough dirt out of the pot.

Yes, Jack... I'm still telling you to stop... and taking pictures at the same time.

Man this kid's hair grows fast! Time for another haircut!

Fingerpainting! Oh what fun! He was super excited and we both had a great time! Thank goodness for washable paint! The table didn't look so hot when we were finished :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment