...life is never boring with the boys!
yay!!!! so great to see michael is home, FINALLY! enjoy!!
I am so happy for your family!!! I know you are already enjoying each moment you have!
Welcome home Michael! I LOVE these photos, Jenny. There is just so much in the body language :-)
We are so happy that Michael is finally home! Enjoy every moment- even the smallest ones (like laundry) Ha HA!
Yay! We're so happy Michael is home. It was great to see you guys last week. Much love!
yay!!!! so great to see michael is home, FINALLY! enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for your family!!! I know you are already enjoying each moment you have!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Michael! I LOVE these photos, Jenny. There is just so much in the body language :-)
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy that Michael is finally home! Enjoy every moment- even the smallest ones (like laundry) Ha HA!
ReplyDeleteYay! We're so happy Michael is home.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys last week. Much love!