Wow. Jenny and Michael...I hope that the time apart didn't seem as long for you and it seems for me, although I'm sure it has been a long year for you as well. Jenny, I admire how you have spent the time and I'm sure it wasn't always easy. So glad you were always with family and help was there for you. Can't wait to see you again. I promise to head down there when John deploys!! Safe journeys home, Michael!! becca
Wow. Jenny and Michael...I hope that the time apart didn't seem as long for you and it seems for me, although I'm sure it has been a long year for you as well. Jenny, I admire how you have spent the time and I'm sure it wasn't always easy. So glad you were always with family and help was there for you. Can't wait to see you again. I promise to head down there when John deploys!! Safe journeys home, Michael!!
ReplyDeletebecca