Wednesday, November 25, 2009
It's been a while...
Well, it looks like we went straight from Halloween to Thanksgiving! I have been terrible about blogging over the past several weeks... I don't know where all my time goes :o) These boys are getting SOOOO BIG! Luke is a little busy-body getting into (and on top) of every thing! He loves to run around like a wild man when he's diaper-free... super cute, but makes getting the diaper back on a challenge! Speaking of being diaper free... Jack is finally potty-trained! He does expect a potty-prize after every performance and I'm not yet sure when that stops. Jack loves riding his bike and playing outside in the leaves that Grandpa rakes for him. Not much else to report. All is well... we are all ready for Michael to come home. Not there yet, but every day we are getting closer :o) Can't believe Thanksgiving is this week.... we really do have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The boys are so big!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and be proud that atleast you blogged before Christmas! You didn't skip straight from Halloween to Christmas! :) That's an accomplishment in itself!
Congrats on the new place! I can't wait to come and visit! It may be this summer before I have a chance (with time off from school and no plans)! I am so excited that you will be in SC though! Miss you all!
ReplyDeletemy how they've grown! i wouldn't even recognize luke!! miss you!
ReplyDelete