Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daddy's Home!!

We had a blast with Michael over the last two weeks. It's hard to believe that our two weeks are up... he left this morning out of Buffalo at 6 am! We enjoyed his brother's wedding celebration in the mountains of PA, went "camping" by Seneca Lake, spent some wonderful time with family and friends, and really just enjoyed having our family together again! It was so sweet when he got home... Jack went right up to him and said, "DADDY!" Hopefully these next six months will pass by as quickly as the first and we will finally have our family back together again. Hopefully I can get these next few posts done quickly for those of you waiting to see the pictures :o) There are tons of pictures to go through, so please be patient :o) Seriously, there are over a thousand to pick from..... yes, we had that much fun!!








2 comments:

  1. I am so, so happy you had a wonderful time together! 1/2 way there girl, keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had a nice visit. I'm sure it passed much too quickly! Hopefully the next six months will fly by. :)

    ReplyDelete