I'M ONE!
We celebrated Luke's first birthday with some family and friends here in Charleston. Luke loved his cake and then started crying when everyone laughed at him for smashing both of his hands in it. Jack loved his cake, too. Maybe a little too much. He sat at the table and tried to sneak spoonfuls of icing while all of the kids were coming inside. Luke had a great time and even suprised everyone by showcasing his newly developed walking skills!I can't believe an entire year has passed since this sweet little guy entered our world. I can't imagine our lives without him. We love you, Luke.... HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So sweet! You are such a wonderful mommy. You make everything so special for your little men. They are so lucky God gave them to you!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to meet you for the first time!
Love, Great Aunt Betty and Great Uncle John
What a handsome little birthday boy! Happy Birthday Luke!
ReplyDelete