Sunday, April 26, 2009

Doing yard work with Grandpa.... actually, Jack is taking a bath and Grandpa is actually doing the work :o)

We took a little trip to the local Mickey D's last night for some ice cream! I had planned to share Jack's, but my dad brought a cone over for him and there was absolutely no sharing. He even took my spoon to get the rest of the ice cream out of the cone. He didn't dig the cone, though. If he bit a piece off he would give it to Grandpa and say "trash."

Luke took a little spin on Jack's trike. He is getting soooo big! I really think he is going through a growth spurt right now. He is waking up every night at 2 am and drinks 6 oz. of milk. Hope this ends soon.... and hope I'm not training him to wake up at 2 am and scream for his milk :o)

Luke didn't get any ice cream at McDonalds, but he was just as happy as he could be with a few puffs!


I'm not really sure what he is doing here... but I thought it was cute anyway :o)

1 comment: