Our household goods shipment came in yesterday. I have no idea if everything is here... mostly b/c everything is still boxed and in a storage unit down the street. We are missing the pieces to Jack's bed to convert it to a toddler bed. I thought we'd be able to get away with the side rail but he kept pushing it out and I was afraid he'd get stuck... so back to the baby crib, which he is still perfectly happy to be in :o)


We got everything put together with Luke's crib.... it looked so cute! At eight I went to put him to bed and I had the mattress too high! So, Luke spent one more night in his pack-n-play, right next to his crib.
The picture of Jack escaping from his bed is cracking me up. Maryanne has just started getting out of her toddler bed, she has the half piece wooden rail so it is real easy for her to get in and out. Maryanne also has the same George that Jack does, she sleeps with it nearly every night.
ReplyDelete