Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes, it's that good!

We made the hour and a half drive, AGAIN, today to go to the Rochester Strong Museum of Play. This, truly, could be the absoulte best place on the planet!! Well, at least the best place to take a two year old :o) I took as many pics as I did on Thursday and they all look just about the same.... we're just wearing different clothes. Here are some highlights from today's adventure. We found a few friends in the butterfly gardens.... Jack tried to shake his and Luke wasn't quite sure what to think. This has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. It's a mini supermarket for the kids to shop in. They had kid-sized grocery carts, kid-sized check out counters, a bread and produce section.... and the cash registers even worked! You put your five items in your cart and then took it to the check out lane (we even had to wait in line!), put your groceries on the counter then went around to the register so you could be the cashier! Jack had such a great time. He liked to push the button and make the food come down on the conveyer belt. It even printed you a receipt. What a great day :o)



2 comments:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun! I wonder if they have anything like that down here. It looks like everyone was having fun. Luke is adorable with that butterfly on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit making me jealous...It looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete