Tuesday, March 17, 2009


YAY!! I finally got the camel that Daddy sent just for me. I think it is pretty darn cool that Daddy gets to live in a sandbox. I really miss him.... I am growing so fast and getting so big. Today I started crawling, really crawling. I also pulled myself up on a basket and stood up on my toes (can't wait to show Daddy my new trick on Skype!!!). My brother is pretty cool, although today he climbed on Mommy and knocked me over. I got scared and cried... but I'm still one tough cookie!


Here are all of the neighborhood kids... All of Michael's neighbors grew up and had babies. It was neat to have them all there playing... kinda hard to get them all in one picture, though. Alex and Jack are missing...they were busy throwing the ball down the hill into the "field."

Grammy and Papa are enjoying the nice weather. The last few days have been so nice. We've been able to get outside every single afternoon.... Jack is loving the big hill in the back yard. It use to serve as the hill the neighborhood kids would sled down, and now they are rolling balls, cars, trucks, each other... you name it down the hill.

Jack is really into his colors these days. He is telling me which ball is which here.





Here are Jack and Papa kicking the ball around before dinner.
**So , not crazy about this layout I tried. I couldn't quite figure out how to make it do what I wanted it to do... just in case you're wondering why it looks like this :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment