Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jack and I were having a blast splashing in the sand/water table. Yes, we were soaked :o)

We went outside to splash in the puddles today and to help Papa do some gardening. Jack wasn't that into the gardening and decided to take Luke for a stroll instead.

Luke is in his big-boy car seat now. He fell asleep today on the way home from Kmart. I was hoping he would sleep during the move from the car to the crib like his big brother always did but he woke up as soon as I started to unbuckle him. Guess I'll have to work on my technique.

The weather was nice yesterday so we went to the playground... which, by the way, is where Jack asks to go every time we get in the car.


Luke keeps growing and growing... I know he will be walking by the time Michael comes home in August!






1 comment:

  1. Where in the world did FA find that red striped shirt and red boots??!!!

    ReplyDelete