Wednesday, February 4, 2009

School Success!!

According to Jack's cute little teacher, Angela, Jack did Marvelous with a capital M today!! They made bubbles and played with boats. They did circle time and sang songs... she said that Jack didn't quite understand the concept of circle time.... whatever that means :o) He had zero Jack-attacks and she said he was a lot of fun to have in the class. He also taught the class to say "Danke" and "Tschuss" as we were leaving. It was adorable and I am thrilled that he had such a great time! Let's hope things go this well on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Jack! (and mommy!) So glad it went well and that he had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Jack is in school :-) Maryanne almost went to pre-school when I almost had a job teaching pre-school. I am glad that for now neither of us are in school :-) They grow up sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete