Ahhhhh..... two year olds are just too funny sometimes :o) Jack went into the bathroom tonight and brought me his potty. I was sitting at the kitchen table feeding Luke and he marches right up with this thing and yells "POTTY!!" He then proceeds to take the potty in to show Papa how he can sit on it. He just kept yelling "POTTY". I refuse to believe that he is ready to start potty training.... but at least this is a start.... a funny start :o)
Hey, you never know, it could be time. If we hadn't been in the middle of moving and all the craziness I think Maryanne could have been potty trained sooner. It can get frustrating at times, still does, but it is worth it.
ReplyDeleteIt's Potty Time! :-)
How exciting! I would embrace the willingness to potty if he keeps it up, this could be a smooth transition for you! :)
ReplyDelete