We left on Thursday morning for Baltimore to pick up our van. There was this awesome park right by the airport. We saw about 15 planes land while we were there. Jack thought it was the coolest thing in the world!

Riding in a make-believe choo-choo train was so much fun with Cousin Josh!

Jack was pretending his leaf was an airplane.... it was adorable :o)

It was actually pretty cool to see these planes landing right over this playground!

Jack was in awe.......

Grammy and Jack raced down the slide!

Jack was going too fast down head first... oops! Yes, instead of helping him up I was busy taking pictures!

Luke was there, too, of course.

Finally, we made to McGuire AFB and got to see Daddy! Michael has been learning magic tricks at his training.
Sounds like a great trip to Baltimore. I am sure that you all are excited to have Michael home. I am glad that they taught him some "tricks" of disguise in NJ :-)
ReplyDelete