Saturday, December 20, 2008
BUSTED!!
Jack has recently figured out that the wrapped things under our tree might possibly be exciting new toys for him. I don't know where he learned to unwrap the presents.....?????...... Promise, Mom... I only unwrapped the sweaters you sent, and that was while he was napping :o) Anyway, he was carrying around this box for about an hour. He kept asking me to open it and I kept telling him we had to wait. I went into the kitchen and started making dinner. I peeked into the dining room and saw him starting to pull apart the wrapping paper. I knew what was coming as soon as he saw that choo choo on the box. There was no turning back. I thought we were going to be able to get away with just unwrapping the box, but we had to take the whole darn thing out. Again, sorry Mom...he must get the itch to open presents early from Aunt Christy!!
Here is a picture of our German tree. This is acutally the best tree we've had since we've been here... it actually resembles a Christmas tree :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny,
ReplyDeleteYou are brave to put the presents under the tree so early :-) We plan to do our wrapping on Christmas eve. Maryanne did get 2 presents at Church yesterday and so far she has left those under the tree.