Friday, November 7, 2008
What? No pictures?
I can't believe it... but I didn't take a single picture of my boys today! Sorry Michael... today just went by so fast :o) Jack said "actoh" about 5000 times today- "tractor" for those of you not up to speed on "Jack-talk." We read our "Froggy" book about 1000 times :o) I thought I had tricked him... we were reading books on his bed before bedtime and Jack decided that he needed his "actoh." He went to fetch it and I quickly hid the book. I know, that sounds terrible... but you can only read one book SO MANY times before you go crazy!!! He came back in with his tractor and immediately started searching for the book. He kept saying "fwog" and I felt so guilty... he wouldn't quit looking for it so in hopes of avoiding a major Jack-attack we read about froggy and his bike...and the horn and the bell on froggy's bike... 5 more times :o) Gotta love that the kid loves his books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So funny about the book. I know the feeling. Isn't it crazy what "words" you start to understand them saying? Total jibberish to anyone else, but to mom it makes total sense.
ReplyDelete