Sunday, June 29, 2008
KidsIn Fun!
Today we went to KidsIn. It's an indoor playpark in Trier, about 30 minutes from our house. The Breakfield's went with us and the kids all had a blast. There was so much to do: jumping castles, trampolines, slides, ball pits, blowup rock climbing wall and Jack's favorite, tricycles. He stayed on these little tricycles the entire time! I kept trying to get him to play with other things but he kept going back to these. It was cute. The whole time he kept saying "Weeeeee..... Weeeeee...." April and Skyler liked the shark. His mouth would actually open and you could run and jump in while it was closing. I think the back of it was a slide. Of course, being 35 weeks pregnant, I wasn't jumping into the shark's mouth... but it looked like fun!! It was really great because it wasn't crowded at all and the kids could run amok. They were so hot and tired when we left... which made for an early bedtime... which makes me very happy :o) Jack was so tired when I took him out of the bathtub he just layed on my shoulder. Cute little guy played his heart out today. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment