Thursday, June 5, 2008

More pics...

Jack's fist big "boo boo" happened at the park. I was trying to do something to the camera and wasn't watching... I was sure he wouldn't try to climb through the window of the wooden club house at the park :o) I looked up and he was diving face first into the sand and dirt. Our little tough guy, he didn't even cry. He was just happy to be back in the dirt playing.
Jack LOVES brushing his teeth! He thinks he is so cool... hopefully this is something he will continue to love to do :o) It's not so much fun when we're "all done." We always have an epic tantrum when we close the bathroom door.

Michael and I took a weekend trip to London sans Jack. It was nice... but we missed him. We decided to take a relaxing paddle boat ride but unfortunately our boat wouldn't steer. Then the wind started blowing and we were paddling our little hearts out and not going anywhere. I had to stop because I could feel my stomach starting to tighten up.
Poor Michael, he didn't think it was as funny as me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment